BODY LANGUAGE TRICKS
Forget what you have heard about making strong eye contact says communication and language expert Dr. Lillian Glass. It's too intimidating, she says.
Follow here eight body language tips to be a more effective leader:
1. Have good posture .. shoulders back! Pretend a string is holding your head up.
2, Face your feet toward the person you're talking to. It indicates you're connecting.
3. Look at a person's entire face not just the eyes. Spend one second on the eyes, nose, mouth and whole face.
4. Use your hands. Great leaders gesture
5. Plant your feet on the ground .. don't fidget
6. Speak using your abs not your throat. This will help you sound more confident.
7. Use inflections when you speak. You'll sound less bored
8. Make sure what you say has a beginning, middle and an end.
- Why buying own home is not always considered a good investment
Buying your own home, is that a good investment In today's society we have a believe that buying your own home is a v...
- How much do I need to save so I can retire
How much do I need to save so I can retire Let me give you a simple formula so you know what amount you are working t...
- What is the right vs wrong way of saving
What is the right vs wrong way of saving I remember one of the richest investors Warren Buffett talk about this conce...
- Why Saving your money is the most stupid investment you can make
Why Saving your money is the most stupid investment you can make Many people have been taught by their parents to saf...
- Pension Disappears by 2023
Pension Disappears by 2023 Of course I don't know the exact date when pension will disappear, but almost one thing is...
- Basic Introduction to Investing PART 2
Basic Introduction to Investing PART 2 Most Popular Investing Tools - Saving Account - Metals ...
- Basics of Investing Part 1
Basics of Investing Part 1 Most Popular Investing Tools - Saving Account - Metals - Life In...
- The Richest Man in Babylon by George Clason
THE RICHEST MAN IN BABYLON by George S. Clason THE SUCCESS SECRETS OF THE ANCIENTS - AN ASSURED ROAD TO HAPPINESS AND...
- The Intelligent investor by Benjamin Graham - Animated Book Review
The Intelligent investor by Benjamin Graham - Animated Book Review To buy this book click here
- Warren Buffett's advice for beginners
Warren Buffett's best investing advice for beginners 1. Diversification isn't always a good idea. ...2. Invest in you...