Scientific backed up ways to victory
Here are some science backed ways to de-stress. Stress can take over your life if you don't know how to control it. Here are some science backed ways to destress and live a happy, productive life.
Take a walk! Stanford Researchers say walking can boost creative output by 60% on average.
Try deep breathing! Studies show just a few minutes of controlled breathing can battle anxiety.
Exercise! Working out is a proven way to boost cognitive function. Studies link aerobic exercise to improved brain health.
Be grateful! Psychologists say keeping a journal of the things you're grateful for is a proven way to increase happiness.
- DIE or go through a painful process of CHANGE?
DIE or go through a painful process of CHANGE? It's a hard decision.Nobody wants to die anyway. So we choose change.....
- NO EXCUSES ... success and excuses don't go together :D
WHAT IS STOPPING YOU? EXCUSES ARE NOT VALID. Is an excuse the same as an explanation? One thinks one is ex...
- STEVE JOBS Motivational Speech...
"The only way to do great work is to love what you do. if you haven't found it yet, keep looking, don't settle" - St...
- MORNING MOTIVATION .. do this and see a Huge Difference in Your Life
MORNING MOTIVATION Try This and You Will See a Huge Difference in Your Life Do this in the morning and you will see...
- The Marshall Plan ... amazing documentary about food ...
The Marshall Plan ... amazing documentary about food ... This is a story that had to be told... When Texas Mayor Ed...
- 35 Amazing Health Benefits of Running, According to Science (+10 Tips for Beginners)
35 Amazing Health Benefits of Running, According to Science (+10 Tips for Beginners) Running or jogging are both form...
- The Health Benefits of Laughter
The Health Benefits of Laughter
- 10 Health Benefits of Laughter
10 Health Benefits of Laughter
- HOW TOP ENTREPRENEURS USE REGRET AS MOTIVATION
HOW TOP ENTREPRENEURS USE REGRET AS MOTIVATION
- HOW TO FIND GOOD STAFF
HOW TO FIND GOOD STAFF