Things to give up if you want to become millionaireBecoming a millionaire is not easy. It means making a lot of sacrifices. Here are things you should expect to give up if you want to be rich according to Steve Siebold author of "How Rich people think".
- They give up steady paycheck. Most people get paid a steady salary. Rich people get paid based on results and are often self employed.
- They give up focusing on savings. Energy spent focusing on savings can lead to missed opportunities. Millionaires spend mental energy on making more money.
- They give up entertainment. Rich people would rather be educated than entertained. Millionaires appreciate the power of learning long after college.
- They give up comfort.
- Rich people tend to embrace uncertainty. Embracing risks is important in wealth building.
- They don't have low expectations. Ambitious goals and look for ways to knock them out.
15 Hours with Amelia Boone - Documentary
15 Hours with Amelia Boone - Documentary "15 Hours" series :: a look into a typical (or at times, unusual) "day in th...
RUNNING DOCUMENTARY - Can everyone run a marathon?
RUNNING DOCUMENTARY - Can everyone run a marathon? NOVA RUNNING DOCUMENTARY Is every person able to run a marathon? ...
The Instant Cure for Plantar Fasciitis by Dr Eric Berg - So simple .. you will not believe it
The Instant Cure for Plantar Fasciitis by Dr Eric Berg The Instant Cure for Plantar Fasciitis by Dr Eric BergThis i...
Relationship of Sugar and Cancer
Relationship of Sugar and CancerCheck this video out by CBN News. See the dramatic link between sugar and cancer.
Wisdom from Prince - Prince giving advice about Internet
Wisdom from Prince - Prince giving advice about Internet One thing I want to say.Don't be fooled by the internet.It i...
FED UP DVD - Watch Full Documentary
FED UP DVD - Watch Full Documentary Everything we’ve been told about food and exercise for the past 30 years is dead ...
What You Eat Matters 2018 - Watch Full Documentary H O P E
What You Eat Matters 2018 - Watch Full Documentary H O P E H.O.P.E. What You Eat Matters is a life-changing documenta...
Food Choices DVD - Watch Full Documentary
Food Choices DVD - Watch Full Documentary Food Choices is a different kind of movie about food. This film takes a br...
A Place at the Table - Watch Full Documentary
A Place at the Table is a 2012 film produced by Lori Silverbush and Kristi Jacobson, with appearances by Jeff Bridges...
FOOD, INC. DVD - Watch Full Documentary
FOOD, INC. DVD Food, Inc. lifts the veil on our nation's food industry, exposing how our nation's food supply is now ...