Things to give up if you want to become millionaireBecoming a millionaire is not easy. It means making a lot of sacrifices. Here are things you should expect to give up if you want to be rich according to Steve Siebold author of "How Rich people think".
- They give up steady paycheck. Most people get paid a steady salary. Rich people get paid based on results and are often self employed.
- They give up focusing on savings. Energy spent focusing on savings can lead to missed opportunities. Millionaires spend mental energy on making more money.
- They give up entertainment. Rich people would rather be educated than entertained. Millionaires appreciate the power of learning long after college.
- They give up comfort.
- Rich people tend to embrace uncertainty. Embracing risks is important in wealth building.
- They don't have low expectations. Ambitious goals and look for ways to knock them out.
The Game Changers Movie - Debunking Protein Myths
The Game Changers Movie - debunking Protein Myths Executive produced by James Cameron, Arnold Schwarzenegger and Jack...
Breaking2 Project - Documentary
Breaking2 Project - Documentary We believe barriers are meant to be broken—even one as crazy as running a marathon un...
Why do we run 100 miles? Documentary
Why do we run 100 miles? Documentary Why do we run 100 miles? It's a question I get from friends and acquaintances qu...
Showing Up - documentary
SHOWING UPThe documentary film will take you in-depth into the lives of 8 athletes who collectively tell the story of...
FOUND ON 49 THE STORY OF JIM WALMSLEY
FOUND ON 49 THE STORY OF JIM WALMSLEY FOUND ON 49 THE STORY OF JIM WALMSLEYThe story of Jim Walmsley's first 100 mi...
FROM FAILURE TO SUCCESS Most Incredible Story by Rich Roll
FROM FAILURE TO SUCCESS Most Incredible Story by Rich Roll FOR THE FULL INTERVIEW: http://youtube.com/TomBilyeuGET...
Chasing Ten Ironman Triathlon Documentary
Chasing Ten Ironman Triathlon Documentary Triathlon is a sport that requires endurance and dedication in order to su...
15 Hours with Amelia Boone - Documentary
15 Hours with Amelia Boone - Documentary "15 Hours" series :: a look into a typical (or at times, unusual) "day in th...
RUNNING DOCUMENTARY - Can everyone run a marathon?
RUNNING DOCUMENTARY - Can everyone run a marathon? NOVA RUNNING DOCUMENTARY Is every person able to run a marathon? ...
The Instant Cure for Plantar Fasciitis by Dr Eric Berg - So simple .. you will not believe it
The Instant Cure for Plantar Fasciitis by Dr Eric Berg The Instant Cure for Plantar Fasciitis by Dr Eric BergThis i...