PAPERBACK - A Beginner's Guide to Investing: How to Grow Your Money the Smart and Easy Way
Author: Alex H Frey
Brand: Frey Alex H
- A Beginner s Guide to Investing How to Grow Your Money the Smart and Easy Way
Number Of Pages: 100
Publisher: CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform
Details: Whether you're a complete investing novice or just confused about all the contradictory advice out there, A Beginner's Guide to Investing is an accessible guide to growing your money the smart and easy way.
Throw away the get-rich quick schemes that never work and turn off the financial news and it's constant noise. Whether your dream is protecting your assets in a turbulent market or growing your wealth so that you can retire in style, this book is the blueprint.
You can be a successful investor - really.
Join Ivy Bytes, an innovative start-up dedicated to creating accessible content on crucial issues, and Alex Frey, a lifelong investor and Harvard MBA, as they show you:
- How you can realistically expect to double your money every 7-10 years
- Why most investors achieve stunningly poor returns on their money - and how to avoid turning into one of them
- How to choose an investment account that you can keep for the rest of your life
- How to out-perform the vast majority of professional investors while taking less risk
- How to quickly create a portfolio of diversified ETFs (exchange traded funds)
- How to put in as few as three to five hours every year on your investing - and still beat 80% of investors
- Why you may not be properly diversified in holding the most popular index mutual funds
- How endowments like Yale university have consistently beaten the overall stock market - and what you can learn from them
- Why the vast majority of mutual funds fail to live up to their promise
- Why your financial adviser and mutual fund manager might be getting more rich than you off of your investments
- What the terms "beta" and "alpha" mean - and why understanding them is critical to retiring rich
- How to maximize your tax savings by using a 401(k) and IRA
- When and how to re-balance your portfolio
- How to have the confidence to manage your money for life
- And more.
We Also Recommend
HARDCOVER - The Undercover Edge: Find Your Hidden Strengths, Learn to Adapt