Asset Protection : Concepts and Strategies for Protecting Your Wealth 1st...
Asset Protection : Concepts and Strategies for Protecting Your Wealth 1st Edition
- Hardcover: 324 pages
- Publisher: McGraw-Hill Education; 1 edition (June 18, 2004)
- Language: English
- ISBN-13: 978-0071432160
- Product Dimensions: 6.4 x 1.1 x 9.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.4 pounds
Strategies that are effective and legal for putting one’s assets safely out of reach
In today’s increasingly litigious world, the shielding of assets has become a prominent issue for financial planners, business owners, and high-net-worth individuals. Asset Protection details methods that are both legally and morally legitimate for protecting one’s assets from creditors, lawsuits, and scams.
Bringing economic common sense and legitimacy to an area that is drowning in gimmickry, two of today’s top lawyers examine the fundamental issues in this growing area, avoiding dense legalese to make the book accessible to anyone. Asset Protection covers everything readers want to know about:
- Establishing an effective asset protection program
- Today’s most popular, established strategies
- Newer strategies that are still being resolved by the courts