PAPERBACK - Bitcoin: Mastering Bitcoin For Beginners: How You Can Make Insane
Author: Neil Hoffman
Number Of Pages: 128
Publisher: CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform
Discover the book which will cover everything from a simple “What is Bitcoin” to the advanced bitcoin coding and bitcoin blockchain.Now there might be some questions playing on your mind like:
- What is Bitcoin?
- Why should I care?
- What the heck is blockchain?
- Is it secure?
- What can Bitcoin do that the dollar can't?
- Who benefits?
- How can I make money with bitcoin?
- Is Bitcoin doomed to fail?
Here is a preview of what this book will offer:
- Introducing Bitcoin
- How the Bitcoin Protocol Works?
- How Bitcoin Is Different from Normal Currencies
- Understanding the Blockchain Technology
- Bitcoin Mining
- Bitcoin Wallets
- The Bitcoin Core
- The Pros and Cons of Bitcoin
- How to Buy, Sell, and Invest in Bitcoin
- How Bitcoin Can and Will Disrupt the Financial System
- Top 5 Mistakes to Avoid While Trading Bitcoin
- Real World Use of Bitcoin
- How I Became a Millionaire in 6 Months Trading Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency
- The Future of Bitcoin and the Challenges It Faces
- And Much, Much More!
Final Words:Even if you think you know everything discussed here, give this book a shot. It's an informative and entertaining read, and you may pick up some valuable tools and new ways of thinking you've never read or heard of before.
Would You Like to Know More?Scroll to the top and click that yellow button, and Get your copy Today! See you inside!
We Also Recommend
HARDCOVER - The Undercover Edge: Find Your Hidden Strengths, Learn to Adapt
PAPERBACK - The Myth of the Robber Barons: A New Look at the Rise of Big Business