Building Wealth One House at a Time: Making it Big on Little Deals Paperback...
Building Wealth One House at a Time: Making it Big on Little Deals Paperback – March 1, 2005
- Paperback: 231 pages
- Publisher: McGraw-Hill Education; 1 edition (March 2005)
- Language: English
- ISBN-13: 978-0071448352
- Product Dimensions: 6 x 0.6 x 9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 12 ounces
Strategies for creating real estate wealth by star ting small--and always making the right moves
Nationally known real estate expert John Schaub learned his craft in the best way possible--on the job, and through every kind of market. Over three decades, he learned to bank consistent profits as he built an impressive real estate mini-empire. Building Wealth One House at a Time reveals how virtually anyone can accumulate one million dollars worth of houses debtfree and earn a steady cash flow for life.
Unique in that it focuses on buying houses in good-quality neighborhoods, Schaub's nine-step program includes:
- Renting to long-term tenants, with financial incentives to pay on time
- Avoiding the temptation of bigger deals, which invariably include bigger problems
- A 10-year plan to pay off debt and own houses free and clear