Cash Flow Stock Investing: Generate Monthly Income from Covered Calls &...
Cash Flow Stock Investing: Generate Monthly Income from Covered Calls & Dividends Paperback – April 20, 2018
- Paperback: 276 pages
- Publisher: Independently published (April 20, 2018)
- Language: English
- ISBN-13: 978-1980883302
- Product Dimensions: 6 x 0.7 x 9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.1 pounds
Learn how to confidently make money in all market conditions. How you would you like to be able to generate a consistent, monthly stream of income from your stock investments that’ll allow you to reach your financial goals that much faster? The challenge is in figuring out what does & doesn’t work in today’s changing investment landscape. It can be frustrating trying to determine how to best invest in the markets. Should I invest in mutual funds or individual stocks? How do I protect my hard-earned investment capital from the constant swings in the market? Why is it that some investors can create double-digit annual returns while others struggle to break even? Discover some of the most revealing stock investment tips and insights from OVER TWO DOZEN, nationally-recognized investment & financial educators. This book dives deep into the specific action steps to take in order to become a successful do-it-yourself investor. No longer will you have to give up control over your investment capital & depend on a mutual fund salesman or financial advisor to park your money where you’ll earn lack-lustre returns or pay exorbitant fees. You’ll initially learn how to create a positive mindset that mirrors those of other great investors mentioned throughout the book. You’ll begin to develop your edge in the markets. And increase your level of confidence in your wealth-building skills. Why not tap into some of the top best-practice tips & strategies that’ll save you time & energy, rather than doing it just on your own? You’ll be able to tap into the wealth-creation power seen in the world of dividend-paying stocks & covered call writing. Cash Flow Stock Investing is based on the FAST Approach to investing in the markets. The FAST acronym stands for:
- Finding wonderful stocks.
- Assessing their potential.
- Selecting the right strategies.
- Timing when to enter and exit positions.
- Which 3 investing myths might be dissuading you & most investors from taking action.
- How self-made millionaires manage their financial affairs & what you should be doing.
- Why you should sell monthly covered calls on stock that you own and how easy it is to do.
- What top 10 basic variables you should use when quickly assessing a company’s merits.
- How do you protect your capital in down-trending markets.
- How do you best “optimize” your timing moving into & out of the markets.
- When is it an “appropriate” time to sell your stock.