Common Sense on Mutual Funds: Fully Updated 10th Anniversary Edition...
Common Sense on Mutual Funds: Fully Updated 10th Anniversary Edition Hardcover – December 2, 2009
- Hardcover: 656 pages
- Publisher: Wiley; Updated 10th Anniversary edition (December 2, 2009)
- Language: English
- ISBN-13: 978-0470138137
- Product Dimensions: 5.6 x 1.4 x 8.9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.2 pounds
Since the first edition of Common Sense on Mutual Fundswas published in 1999, much has changed, and no one is more awareof this than mutual fund pioneer John Bogle. Now, in thiscompletely updated Second Edition, Bogle returns to takeanother critical look at the mutual fund industry and helpinvestors navigate their way through the staggering array ofinvestment alternatives that are available to them.
Written in a straightforward and accessible style, this reliableresource examines the fundamentals of mutual fund investing intoday's turbulent market environment and offers timeless advice inbuilding an investment portfolio. Along the way, Bogle shows youhow simplicity and common sense invariably trump costly complexity,and how a low cost, broadly diversified portfolio is virtuallyassured of outperforming the vast majority of Wall Streetprofessionals over the long-term.
- Written by respected mutual fund industry legend John C.Bogle
- Discusses the timeless fundamentals of investing that apply inany type of market
- Reflects on the structural and regulatory changes in the mutualfund industry
- Other titles by Bogle: The Little Book of Common SenseInvesting and Enough.
Securing your financial future has never seemed more difficult,but you'll be a better investor for having read the SecondEdition of Common Sense on Mutual Funds.