Dividends Still Don't Lie: The Truth About Investing in Blue Chip Stocks and...
Dividends Still Don't Lie: The Truth About Investing in Blue Chip Stocks and Winning in the Stock Market Hardcover – February 15, 2010
- Hardcover: 240 pages
- Publisher: Wiley; 1 edition (February 15, 2010)
- Language: English
- ISBN-13: 978-0470581568
- Product Dimensions: 6 x 1.1 x 9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 15.2 ounces
A timely follow-up to the bestselling classic Dividends Don'tLie
In 1988 Geraldine Weiss wrote the classic Dividends Don'tLie, which focused on the Dividend-Yield Theory as a method ofproducing consistent gains in the stock market. Today, the approachof using the dividend yield to identify values in blue chip stocksstill outperforms most investment methods on a risk-adjustedbasis.
Written by Kelley Wright, Managing Editor of InvestmentQuality Trends, with a new Foreword by Geraldine Weiss, thisbook teaches a value-based strategy to investing, one that uses astock's dividend yield as the primary measure of value. Rather thanemphasize the price cycles of a stock, the company's products,market strategy or other factors, this guide stressesdividend-yield patterns.
- Details a straightforward system of investing instick-to-quality blue-chip stocks with reliable dividendhistories
- Discusses how to buy and sell when dividend yields instruct youto do so
- Investors looking for safety and transparency will quicklydiscover how dividends offer the yields they desire
With Dividends Still Don't Lie, you'll gain theconfidence to make sophisticated stock market decisions and obtainsolid value for your investment dollars.