HARDCOVER - Emily Post's Wedding Etiquette
Author: Anna Post
Brand: William Morrow Company
Edition: 6th ed.
- William Morrow Company
Number Of Pages: 400
Publisher: William Morrow
Release Date: 2014-01-07
Emily Post's Wedding Etiquette is the classic indispensable, comprehensive guide to creating the wedding of your dream, now in its sixth edition.
Today's weddings are more complicated than ever, with new traditions replacing old, and new relationships to consider as family life grows more complex. Emily Post's Wedding Etiquette has everything a bride will ever need to know to have the perfect wedding.
Anna Post guides brides and their friends and family through weddings to maximize fun and reduce stress, including:
- How to handle awkward family situations
- How to address envelopes and word invitations
- How to choose an officiant
- How to blend family traditions
- The timeline of events throughout the engagement and during the wedding
- Who to include on your guest list
- How to use technology to your advantage
We Also Recommend
HARDCOVER - The Undercover Edge: Find Your Hidden Strengths, Learn to Adapt
PAPERBACK - The Myth of the Robber Barons: A New Look at the Rise of Big Business