EQ Applied: The Real-World Guide to Emotional Intelligence Paperback – May...
EQ Applied: The Real-World Guide to Emotional Intelligence Paperback – May 17, 2018
- Paperback: 208 pages
- Publisher: Borough Hall (May 17, 2018)
- Language: English
- Product Dimensions: 5.5 x 0.5 x 8.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 8.5 ounces
In this age of social media attacks, constant distraction, and rampant corruption, a high emotional intelligence quotient, or EQ, is more important than ever. Justin Bariso brings the concept of emotional intelligence up to date and into the real world, combining scientific research with high-profile examples and personal stories.
For example, in EQ Applied you'll:
- examine one of the most famous business stories of all time--Steve Jobs's exit and return to Apple--from a completely different angle...and reveals a major lesson in the process.
- learn how to control your emotional reactions--and see how a modern day "miracle" brought this ability to life.
- learn how to break bad habits and escape "emotional hijacks."
- see the power of emotional influence in action--illustrated through powerful stories from the FBI's former lead kidnap investigator, a famous singer, and many others.
- discover how emotional intelligence can be used for evil--and how you can protect yourself.
Learn how to make emotions work for you, instead of against you. That's EQ Applied.