PAPERBACK - Every Landlord's Legal Guide
Author: Marcia Stewart
Brand: Marcia Stewart Ralph Warner Janet Portman
- Every Landlord s Legal Guide
Number Of Pages: 496
Details: The legal forms and state rules every landlord and property manager needs
To keep up with the law and make money as a residential landlord, you need a guide you can trust: Every Landlord’s Legal Guide.
From move-in to move-out, here’s help with legal, financial, and day-to-day issues. You’ll avoid hassles and headaches―not to mention legal fees and lawsuits. Use this top-selling book to:
- screen and choose tenants
- prepare leases and rental agreements
- avoid discrimination charges
- hire a property manager
- keep up with repairs and maintenance
- reduce the chance of personal injury lawsuits
- make security deposit deductions
- handle broken leases and terminations
- deal with bedbugs, mold, and lead hazards, and
- comply with laws regarding tenant privacy and disclosures.
The 13th edition is completely revised to provide your state’s current laws covering deposits, rent, entry, termination and late rent notices, and more.
We Also Recommend
HARDCOVER - The Undercover Edge: Find Your Hidden Strengths, Learn to Adapt
PAPERBACK - The Myth of the Robber Barons: A New Look at the Rise of Big Business