Excel Basics In 30 Minutes (2nd Edition): The quick guide to Microsoft and...
Excel Basics In 30 Minutes (2nd Edition): The quick guide to Microsoft Excel and Google Sheets Paperback – January 5, 2015
- Paperback: 110 pages
- Publisher: In 30 Minutes® Guides; 2 edition (January 5, 2015)
- Language: English
- Product Dimensions: 6 x 0.2 x 9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 7.4 ounces
- Excel screen layout, cells, and terminology
- Excel 2016 vs. Excel Online vs. Google Sheets
- Excel for iOS and Excel for Android
- Basic Excel formatting
- Excel formulas and functions
- How to make charts in Excel
- Sorting and filtering
- Collaboration and sharing
- Exporting PDF, CSV, and other forms
- Printing tips
- Excel import and export formats (PDF, .CSV, .TSV, text, etc.)
- What is a spreadsheet?
- What are cells?
- What is the button with the Greek letter for?
- How can Excel spreadsheets create basic financial projections?
- How can certain data in a worksheet be highlighted?
- How can data be alphabetized or ranked?
- How to edit a chart in Excel
- How to print an Excel spreadsheet without cutting off columns
“Fast and easy, this book is everything it claims to be. The material presented is very basic but it is also incredibly accessible with step-by- step screenshots and a friendly tone more like a friend or co-worker explaining how to use Excel than a technical manual.”
”One thing I particularly liked about "Excel Basics in 30 minutes" is that it covers BOTH the MS Excel basics and the Google version basics. Explaining anything this intricate in 30 minutes is a challenge. (Can it be read in 30 minutes? Yes, I could do it, but I am not a typical user, I did not need to stop and practice the examples.) I was impressed that the book does go into some of the ‘meat’ of Excel while still being a book that someone with NO previous exposure to a spreadsheet can grasp.”Excel Basics In 30 Minutes, 2nd Edition is authored by Ian Lamont, an award-winning technology writer and author of Google Drive & Docs In 30 Minutes, Twitter In 30 Minutes, and Dropbox In 30 Minutes. Note: Excel Basics In 30 Minutes is not affiliated with “For Dummies” books, Microsoft Excel 2016, MS Excel 2013, Excel Online, Office 365, Google Sheets, or other Google and Microsoft services referenced in the guide. In 30 Minutes® is a registered trademark of publisher i30 Media Corp. All rights reserved.