How to Make Money in Stocks Getting Started: A Guide Putting CAN SLIM...
How to Make Money in Stocks Getting Started: A Guide to Putting CAN SLIM Concepts into Action 1st Edition
- Paperback: 304 pages
- Publisher: McGraw-Hill Education; 1 edition (June 11, 2013)
- Language: English
- ISBN-13: 978-0071810111
- Product Dimensions: 6.4 x 0.6 x 8.9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 15.2 ounces
The #1 GROWTH STRATEGY for stock investing
“To be a successful investor, start with the basics and stick to the rules. Matt’s book shows you how to do that. It may be the missing link you’ve been looking for.”
―William J. O’Neil, Investor’s Business Daily Founder and Chairman
“Getting Started takes the guesswork out of investing. Anyone can use these routines and checklists to become a successful investor.”
―Amy Smith, How to Make Money in Stocks―Success Stories
Through both bull and bear markets, Investor’s Business Daily’s CAN SLIM® Investment System has consistently been the #1 growth strategy, according to the American Association of Individual Investors. How to Make Money in Stocks―Getting Started shows you how to put the CAN SLIM System to work for you.
Using an easy-to-follow game plan designed for busy people, you’ll discover:
- 2 simple rules to protect your money
- 3 critical factors to consider before you buy
- Buying & Selling Checklists to help you capture – and keep – solid gains
- Easy-to-follow routines
- How to spot―and deal with―major changes in market direction
- Action Steps and online videos to quickly start using what you learn
Getting Started is the latest addition to the bestselling How to Make Money in Stocks series launched by CAN SLIM creator and Investor’s Business Daily founder William J. O’Neil. Millions of investors have used O’Neil’s strategy to build financial peace of mind. Now it’s your turn!
So whether you’re new to the stock market and a little nervous about jumping in―or if you’ve been investing for awhile, but aren’t yet achieving the kind of results you want―How to Make Money in Stocks―Getting Started gives you a clear, step-by-step path to investing success.