Investing with Purpose: Capitalize on the Time and Money You Have to Create...
Investing with Purpose: Capitalize on the Time and Money You Have to Create the Tomorrow You Desire Audio CD – Audiobook, CD, Unabridged
- Audio CD
- Publisher: Brilliance Audio; Unabridged edition (May 24, 2016)
- Language: English
- ISBN-13: 978-1501262487
- Product Dimensions: 5.5 x 5.5 x 0.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 6.4 ounces
When he was 24 years old, Mark Aardsma was fired. He had little in the way of savings. But instead of panicking and seeking to land a new job immediately, he sat down and began to invest his time and money differently. By the time he was 34, he had multiplied his limited savings a thousand fold and controlled a multi-million-dollar portfolio of businesses and other investments.
The notes he took as he made his idiosyncratic journey have now been expanded into a detailed guidebook for anyone aspiring to a bigger and better future. In Investing with Purpose, you will learn how to:
- Use all your resources to build your future, especially your precious, limited time.
- Avoid the emotional pitfalls that lead smart investors to make bad decisions.
- Face your fear and take reasonable risks to capitalize on your best opportunities.
- Apply your unique investment advantages—the only reliable path to superior results.
Investing with Purpose will inspire you to use what you have to create the future you want. Whether your goal is to get rich, protect the rainforest, or just improve the neighborhood, this book will help you get there.