Market Wizards, Updated: Interviews With Top Traders Paperback – January 17,...
Market Wizards, Updated: Interviews With Top Traders Paperback – January 17, 2012
- Paperback: 512 pages
- Publisher: Wiley; 1 edition (February 7, 2012)
- Language: English
- ISBN-13: 978-1118273050
- Product Dimensions: 5.9 x 1.4 x 8.9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.4 pounds
The world's top trader's reveal the secrets of theirphenomenal success!
How do the world's most successful traders amass tens,hundreds of millions of dollars a year? Are they masters of anoccult knowledge, lucky winners in a random market lottery,natural-born virtuosi—Mozarts of the markets? In search of ananswer, bestselling author Jack D. Schwager interviewed dozens oftop traders across most financial markets. While their responsesdiffered in the details, all of them could be boiled down to thesame essential formula: solid methodology + proper mental attitude= trading success. In Market Wizards Schwager lets you hear,in their own words, what those super-traders had to say about theirunprecedented successes, and he distils their responses down into aset of guiding principles you can use to become a trading star inyour own right.
- Features interviews with superstar money-makers including BruceKovner, Richard Dennis, Paul Tudor Jones, Michel Steinhardt, EdSeykota, Marty Schwartz, Tom Baldwin, and more
- Tells the true stories behind sensational trading coups,including the one about the trader who turned $30,000 into $80million, the hedge fund manager who's averaged 30% returns everyyear for the past twenty-one years, and the T-bond futures traderwho parlayed $25,000 into $2 billion in a single day!
"Market Wizards is one of the most fascinating books everwritten about Wall Street. A few of the 'Wizards' are myfriends—and Jack Schwager has nailed their modus operandi onthe head."
--Martin W. Zweig, Ph.D., Editor, The Zweig Forecast