The Only Three Questions That Still Count: Investing By Knowing What Others...
The Only Three Questions That Still Count: Investing By Knowing What Others Don't Hardcover – April 10, 2012
- Hardcover: 368 pages
- Publisher: Wiley; 2 edition (April 10, 2012)
- Language: English
- ISBN-13: 978-1118115084
- Product Dimensions: 6.3 x 1.5 x 9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.2 pounds
From investment expert and long-time Forbes columnist KenFisher comes the Second Edition of The Only ThreeQuestions That Count. Most investors know the only way toconsistently beat the markets is by knowing things others don't.But how can investors consistently find unique information in anincreasingly interconnected world?
In this book, Ken Fisher shows investors how they can find moreusable information and improve their investing successrate—by answering just three questions.
Packed with more than 100 visuals and practical advice, TheOnly Three Questions That Count is an entertaining andeducational guide to the markets. But it also provides a useableframework investors can use now and for the rest of their investingcareers.
- CNBC's Mad Money host and money manager James J. Cramersays the book "may be the single best thing you could do this yearto make yourself a better investor"
- Steve Forbes says, "Investors will find this brilliant book aneye-opening, capital-gains producing experience"
The key to improving investing results is daring to challengeyourself and whatever you believe to be true, and Ken Fisherexplains how in his own inimitable style.